We are cat lovers ourselves and have developed an effective cat containment system with two things in mind:
- It should be simple to install
We work from photos of your garden to produce a tailor made cat fencing kit to suit your needs and requirements. We manufacture our brackets from steel flat bar in our workshop and can make custom brackets to suit problem areas. This means that the fitting is usually straight forward and should not require any modification to your garden. Due to our cat fencing kits being tailored to your requirements fitting usually only requires basic DIY skills
- It should be affordable without compromising quality
We felt it was important to keep the price as low as we can so more people can secure their garden if they wish.
- We offer a DIY kit as fitting is an additional expense
- Carriage is free on purchases over £50.00
- We developed a corner bracket (why use two when one will do the job better)
- Where possible we use eyelets in walls to save on bracket costs
- brackets are powder coated for added protection
- You only buy what is needed and not a fixed size cat fencing kit (the only thing we request is that you buy the netting in multiples of five metres) Depending on the size of the area to be fenced a cat fencing kit could be as little as £82.25 (2 x corner brackets, 2 x eyelets and 15 metres of netting and fixings)
FeliSafe’s cat containment system is constantly evolving and has been developed over a period of years. We are continually striving to improve our system and to develop new features. In 2011 we produced our two piece bracket which allows the angle of the netting to be adjusted and can be set to drop down in the event of snow, for more details about our cat fencing brackets click here.